Read the steps below for information on how to complete the registration/sign in pages. If you experience difficulties call Lottery Support Hotline at
1-800-667-1649 or email RetailerFeedback@bclc.com
Step 1 – Register
- First Name/Last Name:
- Enter your first and last name exactly as it was submitted to the BCLC Retailer Database by your manager.
- Ask your manager what name they submitted for you.
- Name fields are NOT case sensitive.
- Retailer Number:
- This is the 4 or 5 digit number used to sign into your store’s primary lottery terminal.
Step 2 – Complete Your Registration
It is mandatory for BCLC to gather accurate retailer information to maintain the required BCLC Retailer Database.
- Middle Initial:
- If you do not have a middle initial check the box to indicate no middle initial.
- If you have more than one middle name, input the initial of your first middle name.
- Select Female or Male to best represent yourself
- Date of Birth:
- Select the Month, Day and Year you were born.
- A valid and accessible email address is required as you will be sent your User ID and Password for your records.
Step 3 – Sign In
Once you have completed the registration, you must then sign into BCLC Learning to gain access to the lottery certification course.
- User ID:
- Your User ID will be generated.
- A temporary password is generated and displayed on the screen.
- When you sign in it will state the password has expired as it is for initial sign in only.
- You will be prompted to change your password.
- The password field is case sensitive – be sure to type capital letters where needed.
Once signed into BCLC Learning, identify the desired course and select ‘Start Course’.